Deep Diving Simulator review
5 GB available space
Deep Diving Simulator Review
Deep Diving Simulator is an app created by Jujubee S.A.. Deep Diving Simulator was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
Deep Diving Simulator will enable you to experience what it takes to be a modern diver. With relaxing exploration, you will discover the uncharted waters of the world while carefully monitoring your oxygen level and decompression. Gather forsaken relics, visit sunken vessels, discover unknown species and be rewarded by Professor Adams for your findings. Each submerge gives you the opportunity to uncover mysteries that would prefer to remain forever forgotten, such as the lost city of Atlantis.
- Stunning Visuals - from the coldest oceans to the hottest seas, immerse yourself in the underwater adventure by experiencing beautiful locations and vivid sea life.
- Immersive Approach - each dive teaches you what it takes to be a professional diver as you must take care of your oxygen level as well as managing your position to avoid the life-threatening decompression sickness.
- Underwater Danger - the world you are about to visit is a precarious one as you have to avoid hidden rays, roaming sharks, and a whole lot more.
- Hunting for the Unknown - help Professor Adams in recovering various sunken objects while learning about our mysterious underwater world.
- Prepare Yourself - with each successful dive you will acquire more valuable gear which enables you to unlock areas you previously could not reach before.
- Games Beyond™ - lend a hand in saving our oceans and seas while learning about the submerged world and its enigmatic inhabitants.