Pax Romana: Romulus review
600 MB available space
Pax Romana: Romulus Review
Pax Romana: Romulus is an application created by Locus Ludus. Pax Romana: Romulus was first published on . The app is available for Steam, Other.
Pax Romana: Romulus is an RPG/Adventure game that takes the mythological story of Romulus and Remus, legendary founders of Rome, on a different fiction. In the meantime, let the players create their own farm and design home.
Sometimes tragic and sometimes funny events of our protagonist Romulus will vary depending on the decisions of the players. In our adventure in the ancient world, we will encounter mythological characters as well as the original characters. Especially the eyes of the gods will be on our hero throughout this adventure. On the other hand, players will be able to design and develop their home and farm.
- Story: Get ready for an elaborated and breath-taking story.
- Open-World: Explore an ancient world with forests, rivers, towns, farms, caves and temples.
- Basic Needs: Fulfil hunger and energy needs to maintain of character’s vitality.
- Health: Don’t be afraid of death! There are no enemies here that can hurt or kill you!
- Gathering Resources: Collect wood, stone, plants etc. and create new items.
- Craft System: With more than 100 objects choice, design your house and farm. Show your difference!
- Farming: Sow seeds, give water and harvest. Buy livestock, feed them and make use of their products.
- Up-to-dateness: Be ready for the new quests and items to be added continuously.