Pizza Titan Ultra review
3 GB available space
Pizza Titan Ultra Review
Pizza Titan Ultra is an application created by Breakfall. Pizza Titan Ultra was first published on . Pizza Titan Ultra is accessible for Steam, Other.
Pizza Titan Ultra is a fast paced 3rd-person action platformer focused on fighting and smashing through a futuristic city, in a giant mech, to deliver pizza. Deliver pizza to keep time on the clock, and battle through an army of evil robots from a former rival pizzeria!
THIS GAME IS BEST PLAYED WITH A CONTROLLER
- 32 crazy pizza delivery missions in 8 awesome handcrafted zones of the city
- Highly replayable challenges with randomized, escalating waves of enemies and delivery locations
- Saturday morning level entertainment with a campaign of VIP (Very Important Pizza) deliveries
- Laugh out loud funny dialogue as you pursue pizza and justice in Galactic City
- Ultra customizable mech with unlockable parts and whatever paint job you feel keeps you looking radical
- Choose from 4 ultra moves to meet the needs of your delivery mission
- Totally destructable cityscape, with different missions asking you to be safe, smash the place, or just leave it up to you
- Wear a giant cat head as you fight mouse-eared tanks to serve fast food
What people are saying:"Pizza Titan Ultra... looks f***ing awesome... it's some trippy s**t. It's like Crazy Taxi for pizzas and mechs."
"This is a game that makes sense... That [theme] song alone is probably worth $15 dollars. Check it out."
"The concept is ridiculous and it took all of two minutes for me to fall in love with the arcade beat-em-up, pizza delivery game."
"10/10. Pizza Titan Ultra is perfectly balanced, looks great, runs well and is hilarious. I’d love it even it it wasn’t a giant robot with a built-in pizza shop that I could make look vaguely look like a Transformer."
"Very strong possibility of being my game of the year."
-David Janes | TheChillRoom